Will you take the Journey?

Journey with a first time novelist as she logs all of her fears, frustrations, and goals into one blog. Take the time to give her your feed back... and help her create something truly worth reading.

Saturday, April 25, 2015

Writer's Block

Have you ever just couldn't write?
I have been having this problem a lot lately.
I literally just sat in front of my book and looked at the screen and had nothing to say.

My characters used to speak to me.  They used to whisper in my ear and live in my head.  These days, it feels like they are run away from me.   Why would they do that?  Why would they leave?

Maybe it's because I am stressed out.  Maybe it's because I have lost them. 

I have never been one to say I couldn't write.
Lately I feel as if I am not able to tell their story.

Maybe there isn't a story. 
Maybe I am just imagining that I have something to say.

I feel broken and that they will never return to me.

If any of you have suggestions, please send them my way.
I would love to finish my story... I would love to share with the world my words.
I would love for you all to see my world.  Yet, my world doesn't want to be seen.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Translate

Followers